Gaffer tape is a heavy cotton cloth pressure-sensitive tape with strong adhesive and tensile properties. Discover this practical, robust solutions for masking and marking, protection, fixing and binding in many industries, including film, stage, photography, theatre, television, and industrial staging work.
Product Use/Applications for Gaffer Tape:
- It is widely used in theatre, photography, film, radio and television production, and industrial staging work.
- The matt finish prevents tape to reflect during film shoots
- Securing cabling and other material film sets
- Marking / Identifying
- General masking and fixing on sets
- Sizes: 48mm x 25m: Up to 1250mm
- Colours: Black, White, Blue, Green (Matt and Gloss)
Dewpoint Industries believes in good, old-fashioned service. If you need any questions answered about our products, please feel free to reach out to us. We are more than happy to assist wherever possible.
Speak to a Consultant