Who we are
Our website address is: https://dewpointindustries.com/
Your privacy is very important to us. This policy tells you how we, Dewpoint Industries, as owners of this website process and protect your Personal Information.
What Personal Information we Collect:
We may use your personal information to:
- We keep track of certain usage information about you when you visit and interact with our website. This information includes the pages you visit and when you use them. Learning about how you interact with the website helps us to improve our website over time.
We will collect and use the Personal Information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your consent (as required by law).
Your rights with respect to your information
- provide you with our services,
- respond to your service request,
- improve our service to you by analysing it for trends
Dewpoint Industries complies with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“POPI”). POPI and those rights, except as limited by applicable law. The rights under GDPR/POPI include:
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Right of Access. This includes your right to access the personal information we gather about you, and your right to obtain information about the sharing, storage, security and processing of that information.
- Right to Correction. This is your right to request correction of your personal information.
- Right to Erasure. This is your right to request, subject to certain limitations under applicable law, that your personal information be erased from our possession (also known as the “Right to be forgotten”).
- Right to Complain. You have the right to make a complaint regarding our handling of your personal information with the appropriate supervisory authority.
- Right to Restrict Processing. This is your right to request restriction of how and why your personal information is used or processed.
- Right to Object. This is your right, in certain situations, to object to how or why your personal information is processed.
- Right to Portability. This is your right to receive the personal information we have about you and the right to transmit it to another party.
- Right to not be subject to Automated Decision-Making. This is your right to object and prevent any decision that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on automated processes. This right is limited, however, if the decision is necessary for performance of any contract between you and us, is allowed by applicable European law, or is based on your explicit consent. If you have questions about exercising these rights or need assistance, please contact us.
We do not sell personal information and therefore we will not disclose your personal information to anyone except as provided in this policy.
Processors we use
- We may for marketing purposes disclose or transfer your personal information to our agencies.
- It may be necessary for us to disclose or transfer your personal information to suppliers, affiliates, partners or agents in order to provide you with our services.
- We may need to disclose your personal information to employees of ours who require it to do their jobs. We make sure they are aware of and take their confidentiality obligations seriously. They are contractually bound to keep all confidential information confidential.
- There may be situations where the law requires us to disclose your personal information. In all other situations, we will not disclose your personal information without notifying you and enabling you to object.
As part of the services we provide through this website, and only to the extent necessary, we may use certain third party processors to process some or all of your personal information. For identification of these processors, and where they are located, please see the list below.
Security of Personal Information
- Google Analytics. Web analytics service.
- WordPress Website hosting.
We take all reasonable and appropriate measures to keep your personal information secure, in accordance to POPI.