These Terms and Conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) govern you (“the User”) use of the Dewpoint Industries and its website located at the domain name www.dewpointindustries.com (“the Website”). By accessing and using the Website, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out in this legal notice. The User may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute Content obtained on the website for marketing and other purposes without the consent of the Provider.
By using this Website or communicating with the Provider by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
E-Commerce & Privacy
The Website dewpointindustries.com displays all the products that are distributed and sold through a third party online. The use of any product bought from this Website is at the purchaser’s risk. The purchaser/ user indemnifies and holds the Provider harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products sold on the Website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a basic text file that is stored on your device (computer, mobile phone, tablet or other) by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser, and contains completely anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the website name. This allows a website to remember things like your personal preferences, products you prefer or what’s in your shopping basket.
Our Website utilises first and third party cookies. This enables us to: a) Improve the User’s experience on our Website through various means such as storing preferences (like keeping a User logged in) or determining aggregate usage behaviour (time on site, number of pages viewed etc.) through web analytics tools like Google Analytics. b) Provide more relevant Display Advertising to Users who have visited the Website, using third party tools such as the Google Analytics Remarketing.
Cookie Opt out
Most web browsers provide the option to block some or all cookie types should you wish to. Users can also opt out of the Google Display Network using the Ads Preferences Manager. Because many of our Website’s features utilise cookies, we recommend that Users do not block them.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
Provider reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
Provider provides certain information at the Website. Content currently or anticipated to be displayed at this Website is provided by Provider, its affiliates and/or subsidiary, or any other third party owners of such content, and includes but is not limited to Literary Works, Musical Works, Artistic Works, Sound Recordings, Cinematograph Films, Sound and Television Broadcasts, Program-Carrying Signals, Published Editions and Computer Programs (“the Content”). All such proprietary works, and the compilation of the proprietary works, are copyright the Provider, its affiliates or subsidiary, or any other third party owner of such rights (“the Owners”), and is protected by South African and international copyright laws. The Providers reserve the right to make any changes to the Website, the Content, or to products and/or services offered through the Website at any times and without notice. All rights in and to the Content is reserved and retained by the Owners. Except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, the User is not granted a license or any other right including without limitation under Copyright, Trademark, Patent or other Intellectual Property Rights in or to the Content.
Limited License to General Users
Provider grants to the User, subject to the further terms of these Terms and Conditions, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable right to access, display, use, download and otherwise copy the current and future Content for personal, non-commercial and information purposes only.
This Website and the Content may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of Provider. The license does not allow the User to collect product or service listings, descriptions or other information displayed here, and does not allow any derivative use of this Website or the Content for the benefit of another merchant. The User may not frame nor use framing technologies to enclose the Provider Website or the Content nor any part thereof without the express written consent of Provider. Provider and the Owners do not offer products or services to minors. If you are under the age of 18, you may not respond to or otherwise accept or act upon any offers in the Website.
Provider and the Owners, their affiliates or subsidiary reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion. Any unauthorized use terminates this license.
Limitation of liability
Products and content on this website are provided ‘as is’ without a warranty of any type, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Dewpoint Industries, its Contractors, Affiliates and their Directors, and Employees will not be liable for any harm, loss or any damages (whether direct, indirect, special and/or consequential) caused to any person or property of whatsoever nature and howsoever incurred, as a consequence of: the use of this website, in respect of any reliance placed upon the information provided on this website, and/or the guidelines and specifications applicable to the products and published from time to time, including, without limitation, the guidelines and specifications contained within this website.
Your privacy is very important to us. This policy tells you how we, Company Reg: 2003/053855/23 Dewpoint Industries, as owners of this website (dewpointindustries.com) process and protect your Personal Information.
What Personal Information we Collect:
- We keep track of certain usage information about you when you visit and interact with our website. This information includes the pages you visit and when you use them. Learning about how you interact with the website helps us to improve our website over time.
We will collect and use the Personal Information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your consent (as required by law).
We may use your personal information to:
- provide you with our services,
- respond to your service request,
- improve our service to you by analysing it for trends
Your rights with respect to your information
Dewpoint Industries complies with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“POPI”). POPI and those rights, except as limited by applicable law. The rights under GDPR/POPI include:
- Right of Access. This includes your right to access the personal information we gather about you, and your right to obtain information about the sharing, storage, security and processing of that information.
- Right to Correction. This is your right to request correction of your personal information.
- Right to Erasure. This is your right to request, subject to certain limitations under applicable law, that your personal information be erased from our possession (also known as the “Right to be forgotten”).
- Right to Complain. You have the right to make a complaint regarding our handling of your personal information with the appropriate supervisory authority.
- Right to Restrict Processing. This is your right to request restriction of how and why your personal information is used or processed.
- Right to Object. This is your right, in certain situations, to object to how or why your personal information is processed.
- Right to Portability. This is your right to receive the personal information we have about you and the right to transmit it to another party.
- Right to not be subject to Automated Decision-Making. This is your right to object and prevent any decision that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on automated processes. This right is limited, however, if the decision is necessary for performance of any contract between you and us, is allowed by applicable European law, or is based on your explicit consent. If you have questions about exercising these rights or need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com
Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell personal information and therefore we will not disclose your personal information to anyone except as provided in this policy.
- We may for marketing purposes disclose or transfer your personal information to our agencies.
- It may be necessary for us to disclose or transfer your personal information to suppliers, affiliates, partners or agents in order to provide you with our services.
- We may need to disclose your personal information to employees of ours who require it to do their jobs. We make sure they are aware of and take their confidentiality obligations seriously. They are contractually bound to keep all confidential information confidential.
- There may be situations where the law requires us to disclose your personal information. In all other situations, we will not disclose your personal information without notifying you and enabling you to object.
Processors we use
As part of the services we provide through this website, and only to the extent necessary, we may use certain third party processors to process some or all of your personal information. For identification of these processors, and where they are located, please see the list below.
- Google Analytics. Web analytics service.
- WordPress Website hosting.
Security of Personal Information
We take all reasonable and appropriate measures to keep your personal information secure, in accordance to POPI.
Choice of Law
This Website is controlled, operated and administered by Provider from its offices within the Republic of South Africa. Access to the Website from territories or countries where the content or purchase of the products sold on the Website is illegal is prohibited. The User may not use this Website in violation of South African export laws and regulations. If the User accesses this Website from locations outside of South Africa, that User is responsible for compliance with all local laws. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the User consents to the jurisdiction of the Cape Town High Court in the event of any dispute. If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Provider and the User with regard to the use of the Content and this Website.
This website is run by Dewpoint Industries based in South Africa and with registration number 2003/053855/23. If you have any questions, queries or wish to request permission to use any part of this website, please contact us at:
Tel: +27 21 555 4334 or firstname.lastname@example.org